Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PapaDigi’s website for only personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PapaDigi’s website;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PapaDigi at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on PapaDigi’s website are provided “as is”. PapaDigi makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PapaDigi does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PapaDigi or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PapaDigi’s Internet site, even if PapaDigi or a PapaDigi’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on PapaDigi are processed using a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information input through our website. The secure method of accepting payments is processed using 256-bit SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via your credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account, and/or permanently ban your IP address. We will also submit all evidence on file to the other party. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PapaDigi’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PapaDigi does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. PapaDigi may make changes to the materials contained on its website without notice. PapaDigi does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PapaDigi has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PapaDigi of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to PapaDigi’s website shall be governed by the laws of the CYPRUS without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions apply to the use of a website.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at hey[at]papadigi[dot]com. We will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 3 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at hey[at]papadigi[dot]com. Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. PapaDigi reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process. You are not eligible to ask for a refund when the order of our digital products is confirmed and completed. Once our products are sent and delivered, you cannot return them and get a refund. If you encounter any issues in receiving or downloading any of our digital products, please refer to our customer support. You cannot cancel your order while it is in progress and You cannot request a refund. Any inquiries about our Refund Policy should be sent via email. No refunds will be given due to the drop in the number of followers. Papadigi refills for 30 days.
1. PapaDigi is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use PapaDigi at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4. We require your Instagram username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise, distribute your username to any third parties.
5. The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6. We can’t guarantee the services’ continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the PapaDigi service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8. You agree that upon purchasing our service, you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
9. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content without notice and without incurring any liability.
10. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.